Why AK Industrial Services
AK Industrial Services is Your Expert Hydrodemolition Services Contractor
We understand that you need fast, dependable, cost-effective, safe and environmentally-friendly support for all of your projects requiring hydrodemolition, abrasive water cutting, coating and membrane removal, concrete surface preparation, drilled shaft anomaly removal, hydrolasing, and hazardous environment services.
Why AK Industrial Services?
Here are the key reasons why AK Services is your best choice for Expert Hydrodemolition Services:
- Our team of experts has a combined 100 years of experience with ultra-high pressure (UHP) technology, ensuring that we can support your most challenging projects.
- Our seasoned hydro specialists fabricate and modify our equipment at our in-house shop, to achieve productivity improvement, quality, and consistent/lasting results.
- Our on-staff NFPA-Certified Marine Chemist (one of less than 100 certified Marine Chemists in the U.S.) supports the success of projects throughout each market-sector we serve.
- Our excellent safety record: For more than a quarter-century, we’ve successfully completed projects and protected the safety and health of our employees, clients, and the environment.
- We serve clients throughout the U.S. Visit our Projects page to learn about successful projects we’ve completed for clients across the nation, from Maine to California to Florida!
- We have extensive experience with hazardous materials abatement (PCBs, Lead, Mercury, etc.), and working in environments with radioactive or explosive elements.